DELICIOUS BOX OF TREATS FOR YOUR GOUTER
Gouter means snack in French. It’s the 4pm snack we eat after school, often while playing in the park.
What’s in the Gouter Box?
- 2 macarons – GLUTEN FREE: dark chocolate (allergens: nuts, eggs, milk, soy)
- 2 cookies: white chocolate/macadamia & dark chocolate (allergens: gluten, nuts, eggs, milk, soy)
- 1 slice of marble cake: dark chocolate & vanilla moist cake (allergens: gluten, eggs, milk)
- 2 persian cakes – GLUTEN FREE: pistachio, lemon, rose cake with a fondant glacage (allergens: nuts, eggs, milk)
- 4 sablés biscuits with the message of your choice: almond sablés (allergens: gluten, milk, eggs, nuts)
- 6 meringues – GLUTEN FREE: crunchy plain meringues (allergens: eggs)
Total of 17 treats to share… or not !
How long can I keep my box for?
- 3 days: Macarons (in the fridge) + Cookies + Marble cake + Persian cakes
- 10 days: Sablés + Meringues
How will I receive my box?
- Free collection: in South Kensington.
- London Delivery: fees calculated at checkout depending on postcode. Deliveries every Tuesdays and Fridays.
All boxes will be delivered by 6 pm on the choosen day.